We are a fast-growing start-up in the heart of Munich that went from 3 to over 20 people in the last two years. We keep on growing this year and are looking for you.
Our app-based program supports participants after soft skill trainings to integrate learning goals into their daily work life. Our vision is to help training participants grow professionally every day, instead of forgetting 90% of the training content. We combine deep psychological knowledge about human behavior with a digital approach. This unique combination won the “HR Innovation Award” in 2017.
We build our business on a strong team with a strong team spirit (e.g. family-style lunch breaks, team events). Since we value diversity in our profile and work with a very international team, all our internal communication is in English.
- Take responsibility for the development of our web and backend apps (current technologies Java Script/React Framework, SASS and Java/Kotlin, Spring, AWS)
- Design our app architecture and deliver a high-quality product
- Work closely with UX designers and web developers and continuously improve our user interface based on frequent user prototyping
- Take full accountability for your product and get the chance to shape our development
- University degree in IT (Master) or an equal qualification
- Experience (at least 2 years) with the development of web and backend apps
- Good knowledge in Java Script (preferred library: React)
- Good knowledge in Java & Spring
- Capability to independently manage software projects
- Testing and maintaining state-of-the-art software
- Fluency in English. German language skills are welcome
- We treat everyone as equally important and give full responsibilities from day 1.This enables us to learn from each other daily
- We create impact. With technology we are changing the way people learn and grow, and you too can have an impact on this journey
- We live our vision. Monthly trainings are not only a matter of course for us, but also a part of our motivation to improve the world of trainings
- We have fun at work and beyond. We organize team events regularly and there is always a reason to celebrate something with a cake
- We feel at home at everskill. We provide you with a comfortable working space, free fruit and nuts, casual dress code, and more
Interested? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We look forward to getting to know you!